Recently named Top 100 most influential Women Leaders in Supply Chain by B2G and Top 100 most influential Women in Canadian Supply Chain by SCMA
Sarah has spent the past 20 years in logistics and supply chain learning everything she can, and recently ventured off on her own to grow the LTSC brand including a new YouTube Channel called “The SC, supply chain tv” where you will learn from real people talking about real supply chain topics.
Marketing & Advertising Opportunities
Lets Talk Supply Chain (LTSC) is the hottest supply chain podcast on the market right now. When you join the LTSC community, you gain access to a community focused on collaboration, innovation and a keen focus on the next generation of supply chain excellence, and you join an elite group of past Guests including Ebay, SAP, JDA Software, PVH and so many more!
LTSC helps our customers achieve leading, sustainable success through episodes that are fun, conversational, and proven to impact new business wins for some of our Corporate clients. LTSC provides you an opportunity to promote brand awareness and tell the world about what you do!
- Sarah as Host
- Alternate Host
- A 30 to 35 minute Zoom interview focused on on your company or the topic of your choice. Fully edited, offers a unique platform to increase brand awareness or showcase you or your company as a thought leader in supply chain.
5 Part Video Series
- An interview style format filmed in Toronto, Detroit or at your location. A 5 part series covering one supply chain topic, with an actionable take away at the end of each 5 minute video.
- We provide video production, content, editing, and the interviewer. All you need is a company subject matter expert ready to talk about the topic!
30 Second AD on the podcast or Youtube shows!.
Let’s Talk Supply Chain (LTSC)
- LTSC Episode with Sarah
- LTSC Episode with another Host
- LTSC Episode AD Sponsor
LIVE! Webinar or Linkedin Live
- Sarah is the host for a live interview or Webinar!
Women in Supply Chain
- Podcast Sponsor
- Blog Sponsor
Advertising on LTSC
- Job Postings
Professional Expertise for Hire
Onsite Video Interview
- Sarah or an alternate Host will coordinate video or audio interviews onsite at your headquarters, facilities, or at your conferences.
Videos offer a range of styles:
- Informative on product experience
- Reporting on the street events
- Thought leadership pieces
Events, Conferences and Content – Oh My!
- Sarah can lead dynamic Panel discussions on the Conference stage, host supply chain Forums, or speak at your next event or conference.
- Sarah is well known for the energy she brings to any conference, leading panels, fireside chats and more. Sarah’s professional ability to lead conversational, engaging discussions offers a succinct ability for the supply chain community to discern unique value opportunities.
Events and Content
- We can host a Podcast right at your Booth! Grab attention and deliver your message to exhibitors and attendees, keeping the content. machine, giving you live stream opportunities or recorded audio content to use in the months to come!
- Increase your brand awareness and widen your content pool!