Welcome back Lets Talk listeners!
Pain Points defined: A pain point is a specific problem that prospective customers of your business are experiencing. In other words, you can think of pain points as problems, plain and simple. Like any problem, customer pain points are as diverse and varied as your prospective customers themselves.
Today, Hugo Fuentes Diaz, Partner at The OWL Solutions joins me on the show to talk about how to identify your supply chain pain points and the next steps on what to do next to simplify your supply chain performance.
In this episode, Hugo and I will talk about how OWL solutions came about, how they help organizations to simplify their supply chain performance, why cross functional metrics are important to supply chain, most common pain points, how to empower your teams to focus and execute once the challenges have been identified and the results that you should expect.
In this episode we discuss:
- Companies’ common pitfalls
- Finding cross functional metrics
- The main supply chain pain points
- Why it’s hard to understand the what and why of an organisation
- Using focus and execution at OWL
- A real life customer example and overall ROI
- The future of OWL Solutions