Welcome back Lets Talk Listeners!
Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. Some of the activities computers with artificial intelligence are designed for include: Speech recognition.
Recently voted one of the 20 most innovative companies to watch in 2019, Algo is here to make sure you are ready for the AI revolution that is coming to a business near you. ARE YOU READY?
In this episode, Amjad Hussain, CEO of Algo joins to me to talk about how they got started and why they are working with companies to help them get ready for the AI revolution. He will walk us through a real life example of how his clients are benefiting from working with Algo, what you should expect when introducing AI, how they set themselves apart from their competitors and finally Amjad gives us his half crazy intuitive prediction for the next 5 years of supply chain.
Questions I Ask:
- Why don’t you tell us about Algo? Where did you start? What do you do? [0:34]
- Why don’t you tell us a little bit about the companies or kinds of companies that you are working with now or that you want to work with. [4:44]
- Can you pinpoint maybe one customer you have worked with and how exactly have they used Algo and what did it do for their business? [10:26]
- How do you differentiate yourself? What’s different about Algo compared to other competitors in the market? [19:32]
- What is your half- crazy, intuitive prediction for the next five years in supply chain? [25:17]
- What’s next for Algo? [30:31]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Algo, what they do and who their team is. [1:00]
- Algo is a vertical software solution. [4:58]
- Who Algo works with. [5:05]
- Creating value [8:30]
- Allocation accuracy. [12:20]
- What makes Algo stand out? [20:00]
- The future of supply chain. [26:02]