Welcome Back Listeners!
Traditional forwarders will soon have little choice but to go digital and that is what Kontainers is hoping for. They are the dominant player in helping to make digitizing a reality for most forwarders and creating new and innovative ways for everyone to win.
In this episode, Graham Parker CEO of Kontainers takes us on a journey of how he got started in the industry building a successful forwarding company that led to the creation of Kontainers. Graham will share how they are helping to digitize the industry and announce some exciting news about a new initiative they are launching to help small to mid sized forwarders. The future of forwarding is in digitization, collaboration, consolidation and marketplaces that will ONLY have room for the digital. You wont want to miss this episode as we take you into the future of the industry.
Questions I Ask:
- Let’s get to know your story. Who are you? [0:36]
- How did your journey to success lead you to Kontainers? [0:40]
- What exactly do you do and why did you pick this space to disrupt? [4:25]
- Who are some of the brands you are working with? [6:49]
- What has been your biggest challenge and how did you overcome that? [8:45]
- Why should a company work with Kontainers? [12:09]
- What advice would you give to other supply chain technology startups? [17:22]
- What would you tell them? What did you have to tell yourself to push through and get to the point where things were taking off? [19:54]
- What would you say is your biggest achievement so far? [22:43]
- What’s next for Kontainers? [24:29]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Graham’s success story. [1:00]
- How Kontainers got its start. [1:45]
- The biggest challenge the first year. [2:43]
- Customer acquisition. [10:02]
- Acquiring a champion. [11:24]
- Partnering with the right companies. [14:45]
- The platform isn’t about us, it’s about them. [21:50]