Welcome back Lets Talk listeners!
What if I told you something BIG was coming to the supply chain community, something that would bring together real people talking about real supply chain topics?
Today, I am revealing one of the secret projects I have been working on for my YouTube channel called “The SC, Supply Chain TV”. It is a cross between “The View” and “Sportscenter” where we will debate the hot topics in supply chain today.
In this episode, you will get to know Audrey Ross and Leah Goold-Haws my co-hosts for the show and then we will be joined by a different guest each episode. We are setting the stage for the first episode due out the end of April and giving you a sneak peak into what to expect from the show! They may also just give us their half crazy, counter-intuitive prediction for what the next 5 years in the industry will look like!
Questions I Ask:
- Leah, why don’t you tell us who you are, what you do and why you want to debate the hot topics with me on The Trade Squad? [0:30]
- Audrey, why don’t you give us an overview of The Trade Squad and who you are and what you do?[1:29]
- Why don’t you tell us about your journey? [2:44]
- What did your path look like, Leah? [5:25]
- Why do you think it’s so important to have a show like The Trade Squad? [10:00]
- What do you think are some of the biggest challenges in supply chain today that we should be covering? [14:33]
- What about supply chain professionals. How can we support the community with a show like this? [18:45]
- What is your crazy-intuitive, half-mad prediction for the next five years in the industry? [24:05]
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A little bit about Leah and Audrey. [0:45]
- How Audrey got into supply chain and why it’s a passion. [2:56]
- How Leah got to where she is. [5:39]
- Supply chain is a critical element when it comes to fulfilling foreign customer engagement. [7:45]
- Identifying trends in global trade. [9:10]
- Looking at the skills people need when stepping into the supply chain field. [17:30]